Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2005/10/21 18:17:47 UTC

Maintaining the "STATUS" file.

> 4. STATUS (or status.xml) file has to be added in SVN.
> The location should be
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ftpserver/STATUS.
> This file is used by PMC. It is not used in any way to
> update any page.

No, but close.  The "STATUS" file that we care about is the other file you
refered to later:

> 5. One thing is NOT clear to me. Who can update the
> page http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ftpserver.html.
> Or how does it get generated?
> I can see the wiki page :
> /incubator/public/trunk/site-author/projects/ftpserver.cwiki

THAT is the Incubation STATUS file for the ftpserver.  There is one for each
project, in either cwiki (older projects) or html (newer projects) format.

You should have the ability to update it.  If not, let us know.  All you
need do is keep it up-to-date.  It will be published for you.

	--- Noel