Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Matt Sergeant <ms...@startechgroup.co.uk> on 2001/10/29 10:49:21 UTC

[OT] FW: OWASP Update

Not sure if this should really be considered off topic, as it should be
required reading. Anyway, go to owasp *now*, and read all the COV's you can
get through. These should be required knowledge for any web developer, and
the site seems to have detailed the various possible vulnerabilities really
well.

http://www.owasp.org/projects/cov/index.htm

(and no, I'm not affiliated in any way - just excited to see all this stuff
explicitly detailed so succinctly).

Posted by James Stalker <jw...@sanger.ac.uk>.
On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 12:07:09PM +0100, Jon Molin wrote:
> only me that get 404 Not Found ?
> both on http://www.owasp.org/projects/cov/index.htm and
> http://www.owasp.org

No, the site has some bad javascript and it tries to load http://www.owasp.org/Templates/_js/default.js which gives the 404.  Try either turning off javascript in your browser, or using a different, more tolerant, browser.

James

--
James Stalker
Senior Web Developer - Project Ensembl - http://www.ensembl.org