Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Eh...@wellsfargo.com on 2013/03/21 23:09:45 UTC

how to add namespace in stub

Hello Everyone
I have created a Client stub using wsdl2java from my client's Schema.

But it seems that they are not passing a needed namespace in their response, therefore my stub.getOperation() is failing parsing.

I know in XMLBean I can pass XMLOptions while parsing the Document.

Can I pass Options to my stub and not have to deal with going into my stub implementations.

How can I utilize

stub._getServiceClient().setOptions()

Or stub.getOperation().set().

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Ehlan

Ehlan A. Siddiqi
Wells Fargo Business Direct Services | 333 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94105 | MAC A0109-040 | Tel 415-371-3730 | Fax 415-371-2700 |
ehlan.siddiqi@wellsfargo.com<ma...@wellsfargo.com>
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.