Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> on 2019/08/14 09:52:42 UTC

Upgrade FAQ

Hi,

I’ve created the following FAQ page on the wiki to collect all upgrade related issues and workarounds.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Upgrade+FAQ

Haven’t found any existing doc on the topic, hence I’ve created this one quickly. We might want to move it to the documentation in the long run.

Please add anything that you’ve come across already.

Andor

Re: Upgrade FAQ

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Good idea. thx.