Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Blaise Gosselin <bl...@c-w.be> on 2005/12/15 12:08:37 UTC

Local repository update from the remote repository

Hello,

Is it possible to update the local repository from the remote repository ?
Indeed, in my custom remote repository, I updated a jar file, and I want that when I launch a maven command on my workstation including this jar file, maven gets the new jar file from the remote repository.

Thanks in advance...

_______________________ _ _ _
bgOnline

Re: Local repository update from the remote repository

Posted by "Deepika.M" <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi there,

  Yes you can upgrade your repository from remote machine by using  -U
option with ur old command....

for example:

C:\>mvn install -U

try this....