Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Damir Bijuklic <da...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/08 08:36:53 UTC

Fw: problem with exception page and tapestry 4.1 snapshot

Hi

If i use custom page to display exception message, when exception is triggered on the server client doesn't get properly updated.

I have a contribution like this in my hivemodule.xml:

    <contribution configuration-id="tapestry.InfrastructureOverrides">
        <property name="exceptionPageName" value="ApplicationUnavailable" />
    </contribution>

If i comment it out and exception happens in form submit handler, the tapestry returns special ajax response that indicates an error has happened.
Is i use my own exception page i get "normal" ajax response that has my exception page embedded in it.

If this is still work in progress i would appreciate some tips on what i could do as
 a workaround... if not what could be wrong with my setup?

Damir