Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Debbie Carson <dc...@inprise.com> on 2000/05/25 19:27:03 UTC

Posting an article on JBuilder and Tomcat

Hello,

I have written an article about using JBuilder Foundation 3.5 (a free
Java development environment from Borland) with Tomcat 3.1 Beta.  We
would love to get this posted on your site, alongside the article about
using Tomcat with VisualAge.  Can you please let me know how to get this
article to you for consideration for posting on your site?  Thanks.

Debbie B. Carson
Technical Writer
Borland (Inprise)
(831)431-5197

Re: Posting an article on JBuilder and Tomcat

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 5/25/2000 10:27 AM, Debbie Carson at dcarson@inprise.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have written an article about using JBuilder Foundation 3.5 (a free
> Java development environment from Borland) with Tomcat 3.1 Beta.  We
> would love to get this posted on your site, alongside the article about
> using Tomcat with VisualAge.  Can you please let me know how to get this
> article to you for consideration for posting on your site?  Thanks.
>
> Debbie B. Carson
> Technical Writer
> Borland (Inprise)
> (831)431-5197

Awesome!

Send me a link to the article or the html of the article and i will put it
up on our site.

thanks,

-jon