Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Dmitri Plotnikov <dp...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/02 21:48:04 UTC

Re: entity beans and jxPath

Thorsten,

I recently made some changes in JXPath that are supposed to make this
issue you are reportin go away.  When you have a chance, could you try
and let me know?

Thanks,

- Dmitri

--- Thorsten Mauch <ma...@imkenberg.de> wrote:
> Hi
> I try to create dynamic value objects for a entity bean useing
> jxPath.
> I want to iterate all propertys and call the getValue for
> each property.
>
> I tried:
> Iterator i=context.iteratePointers("child::*");
> and
> Iterator i=context.iteratePointers("child::*[local-name() !=
> 'EJBLocalHome']");
> while(i.hasNext()){
>           p=(NodePointer)i.next();
> }
>
> in both cases I got a exception:
>  org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: Cannot access property:
> EJBLocalHome; java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>     at

org.apache.commons.jxpath.util.ValueUtils.getValue(ValueUtils.java:290)
>     at

org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.beans.BeanPropertyPointer.getBaseValue(Be
> anPropertyPointer.java:161)
>     at

org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.beans.BeanPropertyPointer.getLength(BeanP
> ropertyPointer.java:149)
>     at

org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.model.beans.PropertyIterator.setPositionAllProp

http://mailplus.yahoo.com