Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by blah blah <tm...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/27 13:08:12 UTC

Yarn communication between containers

Hi

I would like the containers to communicate with each other (also some heart
beats to AppMaster). How can I achieve this? Is there some code snippet in
the Yarn project or tutorial, that could guide me on implementing this
functionality?

regards
tmp

Re: Yarn communication between containers

Posted by blah blah <tm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sandy

I noticed that Yarn uses Jetty, so I thought maybe there is some API hidden
to provide such a functionality (for MapReduce implementation). My current
idea is to start netty server/client on each container. I will definitely
look up the classes you mentioned. Thanks for code guidance (Yarn is a big
project and sometimes grep is not enough ;) )

regards
tmp

Posted by blah blah <tm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sandy