Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/15 20:15:23 UTC

[VOTE] Release HttpComponents Client 4.3.2 based on RC1

Please vote on releasing these packages as HttpComponents Client 4.3.2.
The vote is open for the at least 72 hours, and only votes from
HttpComponents PMC members are binding. The vote passes if at least
three binding +1 votes are cast and there are more +1 than -1 votes.

Packages:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/httpcomponents/httpclient-4.3.2-RC1
revision 4091

Release notes:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/httpcomponents/httpclient-4.3.2-RC1/RELEASE_NOTES-4.3.x.txt

Maven artefacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehttpcomponents-1000

SVN tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpclient/tags/4.3.2-RC1
revision 1558501

Vote: HttpComponents Client 4.3.2 release
[ ] +1 Release the packages as HttpComponents Client 4.3.2.
[ ] -1 I am against releasing the packages (must include a reason).

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [VOTE] Release HttpComponents Client 4.3.2 based on RC1

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 6:30 AM, Jon Moore <jo...@apache.org> wrote:

> Vote: HttpComponents Client 4.3.2 release
> [X] +1 Release the packages as HttpComponents Client 4.3.2.
> [ ] -1 I am against releasing the packages (must include a reason).
>
> Minor note: "delivers" is misspelled at the beginning of the release notes.

Fixed in SVN. Thank you for the review.

Gary

Posted by Jon Moore <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
My + 1 (non-binding)

Gary

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
> Vote: HttpComponents Client 4.3.2 release
> [X] +1 Release the packages as HttpComponents Client 4.3.2.
> [ ] -1 I am against releasing the packages (must include a reason).
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera
AdroitLogic, http://adroitlogic.org

http://esbmagic.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Release HttpComponents Client 4.3.2 based on RC1

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

   ...ant