Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by to...@edbtelesciences.com on 2004/02/06 09:25:48 UTC

How do I rearrange input parameters to match java method signature

Hei,

In our effort to integrate customer systems with the application my company
offer, customer specification says that the order of input arguments shall
not be important. So I have to find a solution to securing the order of
parameters to fit Java implementation of our Web Service. I only know that
the input parameter names will be the same as the ones in the Java
signatures.

In addition to that it is decided that some of the parameters will be
optional,
then I will have to supply the missing parameters myself with default values
before Java Web Service is invoked.

How is this best done?

Regards from Tore Larsen

Software Engineer