Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/08 11:11:15 UTC

Using Apache POI on Hadoop/Spark

Dear all,

I released a first version of an open source library that uses Apache POI
to read/write Excel files on Hadoop/Spark/etc.:
https://snippetessay.wordpress.com/2017/01/08/readingwriting-excel-documents-with-the-hadoopoffice-library-on-hadoop-and-spark-first-release/

Feel free to comment or propose suggestions via Github issues.

Thank you!

best regsards

Re: Using Apache POI on Hadoop/Spark

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.
Not sure, but why do you need such a large export? You are not going to open it in Excel?

Posted by SriniMurthy <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dominik,

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.