Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by WFC <wf...@kcweb.net> on 2015/09/02 17:59:17 UTC

stop the e-mails please

For all users sent to

wfc@kcweb.net and/or triw@kcweb.net

Thank You

Wilmer F Carter

816-419-8006

wfc@kcweb.net

Re: stop the e-mails please

Posted by Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net>.
-------- Original Message  --------
From: Wfc
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 10:59:17 -0500

> For all users sent to
>
> wfc@kcweb.net and/or triw@kcweb.net
>
> Thank You
>
> Wilmer F Carter

Answered privately by moderator.

Re: stop the e-mails please

Posted by TN Patriot <ir...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 23:05:55 +0200
Dave Barton <db...@tasit.net> wrote:

> Hi Wade & Mc Laughlin,
>
> What is that makes you believe that the unsubscribe mechanism fails
> frequently? If your assessment is based on the number of requests such a
> the one starting this thread, you would be working on a false premise.
>
> In almost all of these instances it is either the subscriber's
> misunderstanding of, or unwillingness to follow, a relatively simple
> procedure. In the event of a genuine, or even a perceived, problem list
> moderators will try and resolve the issue, but the subscriber must make
> some small effort to cooperate with the moderators.
>
> This thread is a case in point. Over a period of weeks a list moderator
> and others have tried to communicated directly with this subscriber, but
> no worthwhile reply has ever been received.
>
> Yes it is possible to remove a subscriber from the list by force, which
> may well have to be the case here, but to do that just because the list
> is spammed by a subscriber means that trolls can always win.
>
> If you or anyone else has any difficulty subscribing to, or
> unsubscribing from, this list, all that is necessary is to post a
> message to users-owner@openoffice.apache.org explaining where the
> automated procedure failed you and a moderator will work with you to
> resolve the problem.
>
> Regards
> Dave

  Right on the money! Too many people just absolutely refuse to *learn* anything
  or accept responsibility for their own mistakes, such as the OP of this
  thread. Then you get whiny people spitting out illogical nonsense trying to
  back said imbecile.

  This whole thread/problem is the OP's fault. He didn't want to waste the extra
  two minutes paying attention or *learning* how to unsubscribe or I'll wager
  even what he was actually subscribing to in the first place.

  There's not a damned thing wrong with the mailing software. I just recently
  had to subscribe and unsubscribe to this list and it worked flawlessly.
  <sarcasm>Gee...I wonder how that happened and it can't for others?</sarcasm>

--
http://www.wacobikerjustice.com/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/04/14/confederate-soldiers-are-american-
veterans-by-act-of-congress/

Re: stop the e-mails please

Posted by IMELDA <im...@comcast.net>.

Re: stop the e-mails please

Posted by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com>.

Re: stop the e-mails please

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 08:54:26 -0500
"WFC" <wf...@kcweb.net> wrote:

> Ok, I will do it again and try to document any thing I can.
> Thanks for your response.
>

> Wilmer F Carter
> 816-419-8006
> wfc@kcweb.net

Note that the unsubscribe request and your later confirmation email _must_ come form the subscribed email account.

RoryOF

Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

RE: stop the e-mails please

Re: stop the e-mails please