Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2015/03/12 12:19:57 UTC

Welcome to Deepak Dixit as new committer!

The OFBiz PMC has invited Deepak Dixit to become a new committer and he has accepted the new role.
Deepak, thank you for your continued commitment and valuable contributions. Welcome onboard!

Jacopo

Re: Welcome to Deepak Dixit as new committer!

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Congrats Deepak!

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

Posted by Amardeep Singh Jhajj <am...@gmail.com>.
Many Congratulations Deepak!

Amardeep Singh Jhajj

Posted by Akash Jain <ak...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many congratulations Deepak :)

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
"Félicitation" Deepak , and have fun ;)

Nicolas

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, we hope the new additions would contribute to a better,
happier, more productive ofbiz community. Best of luck!

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nitesh Goyal <ni...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Vishal Chhabria <vi...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations Deepak !!

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Deepak!

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Posted by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations Deepak :)

Thanks
--
Divesh Dutta.

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome Deepak!

Posted by Gavin Mabie <kw...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Deepak

Posted by Mayank Sheth <ma...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Deepak !!

Thanks,
Mayank Sheth

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Congrats Deepak, welcome on board :)

Jacques

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Deepak!!!

Thanks & Regards
---
Arun Patidar
Manager,Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Media
www.hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks so much community. I am glad to be part of great community.

Thanks & Regards
—
Deepak Dixit

Posted by Yashwant Dhakad <ya...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations Deepak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks & Regards
--
Yashwant Dhakad

Posted by Chandan Khandelwal <ch...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations Deepak

--
Thanks & Regards
Chandan Khandelwal

Posted by Visvendra Singh Rajpoot <vi...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Anahita Goljahani <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepak,

    many congratulations! Very nice pics!!

Anahita

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Deepak,
Welcome aboard.

Regards
Anil Patel

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel
COO
Hotwax Media Inc
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/
ApacheCon US 2014 Silver Sponsor
http://na.apachecon.com/sponsor/our-sponsors

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 7:19 AM, Jacopo Cappellato <

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many congratulations Deepak, welcome onboard.

Best regards,
Pranay Pandey
 On Mar 12, 2015 4:50 PM, "Jacopo Cappellato" <

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations Deepak and welcome!!

--
Thanks & Regards,