Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/15 02:19:10 UTC

Configuring Jetty connector

Reading http://cxf.apache.org/docs/standalone-http-transport.html,
which I helped write, I don't see how to take control of the
construction of Connectors from Java as opposed to Spring. Could
someone please remind me?

Re: Configuring Jetty connector

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 3:32 AM, Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Benson
>
> May be you can work with Bus DestinationRegistry and supply a configured
> JettyDestination

It turned out that the one parameter I cared about is accounted for as
a config admin param in the OSGi activator. So I don't need to do
this.

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Benson

--