Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stephan Schwab <sn...@caimito.net> on 2005/05/18 01:38:44 UTC

.classpath files for Eclipse?

Hello,

a few days ago Emmanuel Lecharny offered his .classpath files. I want
to use Eclipse as well. As I am just starting out with Eclipse, those
files would be of great help for me too.

Maybe Emmanuel is reading this...

Stephan

Re: .classpath files for Eclipse?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 19:38 -0400, Stephan Schwab wrote:
> Hello,
>
> a few days ago Emmanuel Lecharny offered his .classpath files. I want
> to use Eclipse as well. As I am just starting out with Eclipse, those
> files would be of great help for me too.
>
> Maybe Emmanuel is reading this...

Hello,

unstacking my > 1700 mails ...

You still can download them here :
http://wiki.apache.org/directory/IdeHome#head-
c66ebb7fd62a2acfca2150663c6d7d605fae6754

They may need some tuning...