Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/01 09:47:51 UTC

[DISCUSS] vlan uri format change

H,

I've been trying to get a patch accepted and had some discussions to do it
in parts as well. I would like to refresh the first part:

vlans are now referred as vlan://<id>. I would like to change this to
vlan:<id>. This will changee addressing the id as a scheme specific part
instead of as a host. As a result it will be easier to fix the code to use
Nicira NVP and other sdn networks whereever vlans are used now. Doing this
will result in a patch that is a subset of my earlier patch. It touches a
lot of core code and tests but has been tested  thoroughly for VPC gateways
with both vlans and Nicira NVP.

regards,
Daan

Re: [DISCUSS] vlan uri format change

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Daan,

Please review patch: https://reviews.apache.org/r/13004/
Thanks. I can not add you as a reviewer.

-Wei

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.