Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/04/14 02:56:06 UTC

Welcome Sean Owen and Ted Dunning to the Lucene PMC

I am pleased to announce the addition of Sean Owen and Ted Dunning to
the Lucene PMC.  Both Sean and Ted have played instrumental roles in
helping get the Mahout project off the ground.  I personally am
looking forward to their continued contribution and hope you all will
join me in congratulations.

Thanks,
Grant Ingersoll

Re: Welcome Sean Owen and Ted Dunning to the Lucene PMC

Posted by Tim Bass <ti...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Ted and Sean!  Great work!!!!!

:-D

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by isabel <ma...@isabel-drost.de>.
On Apr 14, 2009, at 2:56 AM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

> I am pleased to announce the addition of Sean Owen and Ted Dunning
> to the Lucene PMC.  Both Sean and Ted have played instrumental
> roles in helping get the Mahout project off the ground.  I
> personally am looking forward to their continued contribution and
> hope you all will join me in congratulations.

+1 Congratulations from me as well.

Isabel

Re: Welcome Sean Owen and Ted Dunning to the Lucene PMC

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 2:56 AM, Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce the addition of Sean Owen and Ted Dunning to the
> Lucene PMC.  Both Sean and Ted have played instrumental roles in helping get
> the Mahout project off the ground.  I personally am looking forward to their
> continued contribution and hope you all will join me in congratulations.

+1 Congratulations, and keep up the good work!

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Welcome Sean Owen and Ted Dunning to the Lucene PMC

Posted by deng chao <ch...@gmail.com>.
congratulation!

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.