Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/10 17:36:26 UTC

how to use abator?

Hi
is there any tutorial on manual about using abator?
I am working on webapplication, i haev a database and
need to write SQL statements for CRUD type of
operations? can i use abator for it

ashish

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

Re: how to use abator?

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
Here's a link to the documentation in SVN:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ibatis/trunk/java/mapper/mapper2/tools/abator/org.apache.ibatis.abator.doc/html/gettingstarted/intro.html

You can also see this in the Eclipse help system once you install Abator.

Abator is designed especially for CRUD operations, so I think it might be a
fit.

Jeff Butler