Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Marco Pas <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/05 11:10:13 UTC

Retrieve Testcase name in test

Hi i was wondering is it is possible to retrieve the Testcase name
automatically or the filename of the current running test this to enable
dynamic naming of the different samplers.
I have a couple of different files that contain different test and when
running jmeter on all those test it would be nice that the test themselves
append the filename of the testcase name on the sampler namers.

Something like:

${TESTCASENAME}-.... etc etc
or
${CONTROLLERNAME}-....

I know i can use a User Defined variable in the testcase but would like to
use dynamic naming so if i move the test to another file or something that i
do not have to worry abou the naming.

Greetings