Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris <cp...@earthlink.net> on 2007/02/20 05:14:29 UTC

turning off autolearn

I've been running SA for a few years with this in my local.cf

# Enable Bayes auto-learning
bayes_auto_learn  0
bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam 0.1
bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam 10.0

Now I see that autolearn is active again, I've read
man:Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold

But I'm not quite sure I understand what should now be placed in the

bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam 0.1
bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam 10.0

entries to turn it off again, if anything or should the bayes_auto_learn line
just be commented out?

Chris

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C

Posted by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com>.
At 08:44 PM 2/19/2007, Rice, Kevin wrote:
>unsubscribe

As the headers of every message state: list-unsubscribe:
<ma...@spamassassin.apache.org>

unsubscribe

Posted by "Rice, Kevin" <Ke...@atkearney.com>.
unsubscribe

Re: turning off autolearn

Posted by Chris <cp...@earthlink.net>.
On Monday 19 February 2007 10:44 pm, Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 10:32:18PM -0600, Chris wrote:
> > > bayes_auto_learn  0
> >
> > Maybe I should be a bit more clear, I had the above in my local.cf and
> > whenever a message whether it ham or spam came in it was tagged
> > autolearn=disabled version=3.1.7, what I'd like to know is how to disable
> > autolearn in 3.1.8. I run a nightly script that does all my bayes
> > learning for me.
>
> What makes you think it's anything different?

Because of this autolearn=ham version=3.1.8. Not saying =disabled.

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C

Re: turning off autolearn

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 10:32:18PM -0600, Chris wrote:
> > bayes_auto_learn  0
> Maybe I should be a bit more clear, I had the above in my local.cf and
> whenever a message whether it ham or spam came in it was tagged
> autolearn=disabled version=3.1.7, what I'd like to know is how to disable
> autolearn in 3.1.8. I run a nightly script that does all my bayes learning
> for me.

What makes you think it's anything different?

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"Sleeping is the highest regard of genius."      - Kierkegard

Re: turning off autolearn

Posted by Chris <cp...@earthlink.net>.