Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de on 2010/02/01 06:53:14 UTC

AW: info.license

See also

Jan

Re: AW: info.license

Posted by Eric Anderson <ea...@palantirtech.com>.
The <description> tag allows for any arbitrary XML tags within it. I assume this is to let you type up HTML descriptions. We use this to include custom license tags for attribution and such.
Eric Anderson
Palantir Technologies | Engineering Team Lead
eanderson@palantirtech.com | 520.440.3773