Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by Ismael Touama <is...@install.fr> on 2002/05/30 16:08:08 UTC

How Do I know third part server installed ?

Hi again,

It's all in the title.
Is ther a command line like ./httpd -l to list the third parties
server implemented ?

Thanks again a lot !
bbsc!
ism

Re: How Do I know third part server installed ?

Posted by Joshua Chamas <jo...@chamas.com>.
Ismael Touama wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> It's all in the title.
> Is ther a command line like ./httpd -l to list the third parties
> server implemented ?

I do now know what you mean.  If you want to know about what
perl modules are installed as plugins for Apache::ASP, you can
find out by installing Apache::ASP, and at "perl Makefile.PL"
time, Apache::ASP will check for required/optional modules.

If you want to know about something else, then its off topic.
In that case please find an appropriate forum to post your
question, or if you really need to post it to this list,
precede the subject line with [OT]

--Josh