Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Jan Kyncl <ky...@pcv.cz> on 2001/11/07 22:39:58 UTC

Email content type headers

Hello,

I have a problem with using Embperl::Mail, all email are sent without content-type char-set info, that causes
bad recognition other than us-ascii characters. I have tried do something with mailheaders options but without success.
Thanks anyway.

S pozdravem / best regards

                           Jan Kyncl
                             Director
              Prvni ceska virtualni Ltd.

Re: Email content type headers

Posted by Jan Kyncl <ky...@pcv.cz>.
Thanks Gerald,
Now It works perfect.
I wrote almost same solution but I forgot add 'MIME-Version: 1.0'.

S pozdravem / best regards

                           Jan Kyncl
                             Director
              Prvni ceska virtualni Ltd.