Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com> on 2015/02/02 15:32:24 UTC

IGNITE-32: JdbcCacheStore config

Hi!

I'm working on IGNITE-32 (Schema load utility + auto JDBC cache store).

Cache store need to know types metadata and this information could be
configured now in CacheQueryTypeMetadata. But it seems not very good place
for this information because store could work without queries.

How about to move this into cache config level? and name it as
CacheTypesMetadata?

Thought?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: IGNITE-32: JdbcCacheStore config

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
What if caches have to share types? Will we have to define the same type
repetitively for every cache? How about moving it one level up to
IgniteTypeMetadata?

D.

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@gridgain.com>.