Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2009/07/06 11:48:35 UTC

[Vysper] Default assignee in JIRA

Hi

I noted that Bernd is set as the default assignee on all issues
reported in JIRA. I tend to find it better to leave issues unassigned
until someone got the time to work on it. Having issue automatically
assigned makes it hard to know what Bernd intends to work on and not.
That is, unless Bernd will fix all issues, something I'm all for ;-)

/niklas

Re: [Vysper] Default assignee in JIRA

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 12:01, Emmanuel Lecharny<el...@apache.org> wrote:
> Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> I noted that Bernd is set as the default assignee on all issues
>> reported in JIRA. I tend to find it better to leave issues unassigned
>> until someone got the time to work on it. Having issue automatically
>> assigned makes it hard to know what Bernd intends to work on and not.
>> That is, unless Bernd will fix all issues, something I'm all for ;-)
>>

> Fixed. Issues will be unassigned starting from now.
>
> We may want to reaffect the current issues...

Thanks! What a relieve! ;-)

  Bernd

Re: [Vysper] Default assignee in JIRA

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
> Hi
>
> I noted that Bernd is set as the default assignee on all issues
> reported in JIRA. I tend to find it better to leave issues unassigned
> until someone got the time to work on it. Having issue automatically
> assigned makes it hard to know what Bernd intends to work on and not.
> That is, unless Bernd will fix all issues, something I'm all for ;-)

Fixed. Issues will be unassigned starting from now.

We may want to reaffect the current issues...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org