Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Andrew Pennebaker <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/26 19:09:26 UTC

backport thrift-compiler to Ubuntu 12.04 Precise

The thrift-compiler package for 12.10 and later is very helpful for getting
newbies setup with Thrift in Ubuntu Linux.

http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=thrift-compiler&searchon=names

For those with 12.0*4*, it would be nice if we could backport this package,
as Ubuntu 12.04 is still a very popular OS.

--
Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker
www.yellosoft.us

Re: backport thrift-compiler to Ubuntu 12.04 Precise

Posted by Andrew Pennebaker <an...@gmail.com>.
Ah, Warren Noronha's ppa worked for me!

https://code.launchpad.net/~wnoronha/+archive/thrift

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.