Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bryon Jacob <br...@jacobtx.net> on 2009/05/02 23:03:55 UTC

Maven sites and APT

Quick question that I've not been able to find an answer for online...

The guide to the APT format at http://maven.apache.org/doxia/references/apt-format.html
  says:

"A short APT document is contained in a single text file. A longer
document may be contained in a ordered list of text files. For
instance, first text file contains section 1, second text file
contains section 2, and so on."

How does one specify a file to be split into multiple parts as
described?

thanks!

  - Bryon

Re: Maven sites and APT

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
On the Doxia level you can split apt files just like described. On the Maven
level, the site plugin always includes files as separate documents, as specified
in site.xml. So I guess it's currently not possible to use this feature in Maven.

HTH,
-Lukas