Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/28 00:48:53 UTC

Soliciting input: ElasticSearch receiver

I'm looking at adding an ES receiver and was curious what folks would
like to see when it comes to configuration options/capabilities, other
than the ability to continually retrieve new events on some polling
interval, which I'll make sure to add.

Scott

Re: Soliciting input: ElasticSearch receiver

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
And that will be in a new module ;-)

Gary

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Soliciting input: ElasticSearch receiver

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.