Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stephen Jiang <sy...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/08 18:29:38 UTC

Re: HBaseCon2017 Registration is now Open!

Last year's PhoenixCon live stream the talk.

In the past, people paid entry fee to come to HBaseCon, so I understand
that the recording would be delayed.  This year, the conference is free
(thanks to Google), I just wonder whether live stream the talks is possible
(or considered).

Thanks
Stephen

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 12:16 PM, Stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:

>>  You take my spot. I won't be able to attend conf next week
>>
>> This is tough. Google require picture-id to go along w/ registration
> (Stephen, you might have a hard time passing as Vlad).
>
> Please relinquish your spots if you are unable to attend. There are a
> bunch on the waiting list.

And the earlier this is done, the more likely someone else will actually
attend (Giving up your spot Sunday night will probably mean the spot goes
unused).

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Vladimir Rodionov <vl...@gmail.com>.