Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ravibhargava <r_...@hotmail.com> on 2011/11/04 21:40:43 UTC

brokers share a datastore/load balancing

ActiveMQ brokers cannot share a datastore. Is performance the only reason or
is there something else.

Can you have a load balancer across a set of brokers. I dont see this
configuration. This is also related to me previous question.

thanks,
Ravi.

Re: brokers share a datastore/load balancing

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
Brokers and JMS are store and forward, you certainly can "balance" load in a network of brokers, competing
consumers and competing consumers.