Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com> on 2014/09/18 02:10:36 UTC

Anyone having problems committing code?

Hey all,

I was able to commit about 4 hours ago but the next patch I'm trying to
commit has been failing with the no dav (bad password).  and haven't seen
any other commits since then.

is this just me or is it affecting anyone else?

Thanks,
Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// jon@cloudera.com // @jmhsieh

Re: Anyone having problems committing code?

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Sorry for the late response. This happens to me occasionally. The
password reset process does clear up the problem for me too.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

Hein (via Tom White)

Re: Anyone having problems committing code?

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.