Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Marco Villalobos <mv...@kineteque.com> on 2020/12/08 16:08:34 UTC

How long will keyed state exist if no TTL given?

After reading

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.11/dev/stream/state/state.html

It is unclear to me how long keyed state will exist if it has no TTL.
Is it cached forever, unless explicitly cleared or overwritten?

can somebody please explain to me?

Thank you.

Re: How long will keyed state exist if no TTL given?

Posted by Marco Villalobos <mv...@kineteque.com>.
Thank you for the clarification.

Posted by Khachatryan Roman <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marco,