Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Lai Zhou <hh...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/09 03:53:16 UTC

Welcome to join China User WeChat Group of Calcite

hi, guys:
 I create a WeChat group  for  China Users of Apache Calcite, to make it
easy to communicate about Calcite. Now we have 2  committers in the group ,
  if you have problems about calcite , join us, let's communicate and
discuss here.

In Chinese :
 为了更方便Calcite中文用户讨论,我建了一个Calcite微信讨论群,现在群里已经有2位活跃的国内committer了,如果大家有问题需要交流讨论,可以加入我们的群组。
[image: 3031554781821_.pic.jpg]

Re: Welcome to join China User WeChat Group of Calcite

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
That's awesome. I'm sure it will make it easier for Chinese-speaking users
to get help.

For development decisions, please continue to abide for the Apache way -
decisions must be made on the mailing list. Not in meeting rooms, or phone
calls, or online chat. It's not always convenient, but it helps keep us
together as a single community, and ensures that everyone has a chance to
be heard.

Posted by Lai Zhou <hh...@gmail.com>.
@See the QRCode here: https://github.com/LaiZhou/Calcite-China-User-Group

Yuzhao Chen <yu...@gmail.com> 于2019年4月9日周二 下午2:24写道:

Posted by Yuzhao Chen <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re:Re: Welcome to join China User WeChat Group of Calcite

Posted by Maria <li...@126.com>.
Thank you so much~~~ I got it.

在 2019-04-09 16:06:35,"Francis Chuang" <fr...@apache.org> 写道:

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
I don't think apache mail list support attach image, you need to put it
somewhere else and paste the link here.

Jian Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> 于2019年4月9日周二 下午2:14写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Welcome to join China User WeChat Group of Calcite

Posted by Jian Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.