Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Anjali Abraham <an...@aztec.soft.net> on 2005/08/29 14:54:56 UTC

How to display only one error ignoring other valid field errors in a page

Hi All,
            I have a scenario where in I have 5 text fields in a page and
all are valid field which is being mentioned in its .page files. Among the 5
fields, one of the field whose value if entered and next to that there is a
button and if that field value exist in the Database, then I need to throw
only that error ignoring all other valid field errors.
I had done with all that except throwing that particular message. I am
getting that error message along with the other valid field errors.
How can I hide all other valid field errors and just display only one error
when clicked on that button.
Somebody can help me out in solving this prolem.

Regards,
Anjali

Re: How to display only one error ignoring other valid field errors in a page

Posted by Tomáš Drenčák <to...@gmail.com>.
Did you use ValidationDelegate? If yes, you can display first error
through Delegate component with validation binding on
validationDelegate.firstError

tomas