Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/20 06:27:30 UTC

call for vote soon on Texen/Anakia

Since Texen is now running successfully on Gump, I'm going to set up the
binaries and call for a vote this weekend.

Henning - you made some edits to the structure -- any last changes?

WILL

--
Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain
wglass@forio.com
www.forio.com

Re: call for vote soon on Texen/Anakia

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"Will Glass-Husain" <wg...@gmail.com> writes:

>------=_Part_119190_9488694.1177043250841

>Since Texen is now running successfully on Gump, I'm going to set up the
>binaries and call for a vote this weekend.

>Henning - you made some edits to the structure -- any last changes?

No, I'm good. We may want to ping the Torque guys; I know they are in
preparation for Torque 3.3 and are heavy Texen users. Maybe they want
to postpone their release until we have this out.

Would give us some good testing, too. :-)

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,               |gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n

	       "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."