Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Cameron Goodale <go...@apache.org> on 2013/07/09 20:51:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Open Climate Workbench 0.1-incubating (RC4)

Hello again Devs,

Release Candidate 4 is ready to test.  This time I am using the svn dist
repo that Gavin McDonald setup for the project.

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/climate/

Please download the files and let me know if you find any issues.

Vote will be open for at least 72 Hours:

Only votes from Incubator PMC are binding, but folks are welcome to
check the release candidate and voice their approval or disapproval.
The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache Open Climate Workbench 0.1-incubating

[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

Best Regards,

Cameron Goodale

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Open Climate Workbench 0.1-incubating (RC4)