Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Petr Spacek <ps...@redhat.com> on 2015/10/21 15:45:58 UTC

ASF-Github integration: where is the source?

Hello,

I just read an article about Github integration for ASF projects [1] and it
sounds very interesting. Is the source code of the solution in use available
somewhere? Is it open-source? My expectation is that other projects could
benefit from the very same kind of integration.

Thank you for answers.

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_and

--
Petr Spacek  @  Red Hat

Re: ASF-Github integration: where is the source?

Posted by Petr Spacek <ps...@redhat.com>.
On 21.10.2015 16:06, Sam Ruby wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 9:45 AM, Petr Spacek <ps...@redhat.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I just read an article about Github integration for ASF projects [1] and it
>> sounds very interesting. Is the source code of the solution in use available
>> somewhere? Is it open-source? My expectation is that other projects could
>> benefit from the very same kind of integration.
>>
>> Thank you for answers.
>
> I think you can find what you are looking for here:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/projects/github/
>
> Going up a directory, there are more git related projects:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/projects/

Thank you very much!

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 9:45 AM, Petr Spacek <ps...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just read an article about Github integration for ASF projects [1] and it
> sounds very interesting. Is the source code of the solution in use available
> somewhere? Is it open-source? My expectation is that other projects could
> benefit from the very same kind of integration.
>
> Thank you for answers.

I think you can find what you are looking for here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/projects/github/

Going up a directory, there are more git related projects:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/projects/

> [1] https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_and
>
> --
> Petr Spacek  @  Red Hat