Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <br...@users.sf.net> on 2013/08/08 23:17:55 UTC

[allura:tickets] #6541 Record import_id and audit log during imports

---

** [tickets:#6541] Record import_id and audit log during imports**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** import
**Created:** Thu Aug 08, 2013 09:17 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Thu Aug 08, 2013 09:17 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

We should keep track of the original source in imported artifacts.  The import_id field is just right for that.  IIRC, tool configs may have an import_id too.  Both would be useful so that we could run reports on how my tickets or trackers (for example) have been imported from elsewhere.

Also record each import in the project audit log.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/