Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2010/06/18 20:53:47 UTC

[VOTE RESULTS]: Xerces-J 2.10.0 Release on Friday, June 18th

The vote to release Xerces-J 2.10.0 resulted in 7 +1 votes (4 from PMC
members, 3 from other Xerces committers) and no other votes:

+1 by:
- Neil Delima
- Mukul Gandhi (PMC)
- Sandy Gao
- Michael Glavassevich (PMC)
- Hiranya Jayathilaka)
- Khaled Noaman (PMC))
- Gareth Reakes (PMC)

The release should be up on the mirror sites later this afternoon.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab