Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com> on 2003/02/20 16:35:49 UTC

[VOTE] Release 2.3

2.3-rc-1 has been out there for a while and I haven't seen any major bugs
that should stop it from going GA.

Please vote yay or nay on releasing 2.3 final.  I'll wait 24 hours from now,
and any missing votes will be interpreted as +0.

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
Richard Lewis-Shell:
Mind Bridge:
Neil Clayton:
Malcom Edgar:
Geoff Longman:

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.3

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
 Geoff Longman: +1

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.3

Posted by Peter Levart <Pe...@select-tech.si>.
On Ĩetrtek 20 februar 2003 04:35 pop., Howard M. Lewis Ship wrote:
> 2.3-rc-1 has been out there for a while and I haven't seen any major bugs
> that should stop it from going GA.
>
> Please vote yay or nay on releasing 2.3 final.  I'll wait 24 hours from
> now, and any missing votes will be interpreted as +0.

There's a bug in Select component I just spoted. It's missing a
setDisabled(boolean) method (for a "disabled" "in" parameter).

Peter

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.3