Posted to commits@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/02/24 14:34:26 UTC

[Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "Jackrabbit 3 Strategic Plan" by MichaelDürig

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jackrabbit Wiki" for change notification.

The "Jackrabbit 3 Strategic Plan" page has been changed by MichaelDürig:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Jackrabbit%203%20Strategic%20Plan?action=diff&rev1=1&rev2=2

Comment:
Added senetences about cross cutting concerns in Path section

  The new repository shall be implemented in an open, collaborative fashion
  based on the Apache principles. The effort shall be open to all contributors
- and actively strive to make it easy for new people to get involved. To
+ and actively strive to make it easy for new people to get involved. To
  achieve this, the new architecture should be designed to be modular and
+ easily extensible. Cross cutting concerns shall be identified and planned
- easily extensible. Extra care shall also be taken to make the new repository
+ for early in the process. Extra care shall also be taken to make the new
- trivially easy to deploy and use for the most common use cases.
+ repository trivially easy to deploy and use for the most common use cases.

  To enable a rapid feedback cycle and to make it easy to track our progress,
  we shall adopt a "release early, release often" model of making new releases