Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <st...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/22 07:23:10 UTC

maven build

I just committed some changes to project.xml and project.properties and
added a checkstyle.xml. The first two just limit reports generated and
tests run (to match the ant build).

The checkstyle.xml is a rough attempt at translating checkstyle.properties
and overriding some other defaults to match the practices followed in the
code. I do not have strong views on style guidelines and will happily
follow whatever rules others would like to lay down.  Consider the
checkstyle.xml that I added as a placeholder, whose current reason for
existence is just to stop the maven plugin from complaining about
ridiculous stuff.

Phil

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Re: [lang] Re: maven build -- sorry, forgot the [lang]

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com>.
Henri Yandell wrote:
> Continuing the maven thread.
>
> I think we should use the following maven logo;
>
> http://maven.apache.org/images/logos/maven-feather.png
>
> from the http://maven.apache.org/images/logos/ directory.
>
> Hen

+1 -- much micer IMHO.  I don't "get" the default logo and I like the
Apache flavor on the maven-feather image.  I just changed this for
[naming], will change [lang] if no one objects and you don't get to it
first.

Phil

Re: [lang] Re: maven build -- sorry, forgot the [lang]

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.