Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by simafengyun1984 <yi...@citi.com> on 2014/01/21 12:49:17 UTC

questions about cellar2.32

Hi JB,
I have question about cellar. I used karaf 2.3.3, cellar 2.3.2
below is got from the cellar introduction page.

Distributed OSGi (optional): cellar-dosgi provides support of Distributed
OSGi, allowing to call an OSGi service present on a remote node.

*My question: I want to construct a distributed OSGI cluster. Do you have an
simple example to demonstrate how does a client bundle in local call a
service in remote node?*

Thanks

Re: questions about cellar2.32

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

yes, I have an example ready (that I did for webinar). I will add it in
the Cellar manual.

Regards
JB

On 01/21/2014 12:49 PM, simafengyun1984 wrote:

> Hi JB,
> I have question about cellar. I used karaf 2.3.3, cellar 2.3.2
> below is got from the cellar introduction page.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> Distributed OSGi (optional): cellar-dosgi provides support of Distributed
> OSGi, allowing to call an OSGi service present on a remote node.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> *My question: I want to construct a distributed OSGI cluster. Do you have an
> simple example to demonstrate how does a client bundle in local call a
> service in remote node?*
>
> Thanks

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org