Posted to solr-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/06/17 01:20:11 UTC

[Solr Wiki] Update of "SolrPlugins" by HossMan

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Solr Wiki" for change notification.

The "SolrPlugins" page has been changed by HossMan.
The comment on this change is: missleading info about SolrEventListener (also postCommit postOptimize).
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrPlugins?action=diff&rev1=40&rev2=41

      <documentCache     class="my.package.AlternateCustomCache" size="512"  />
  }}}
  === SolrEventListener ===
- Instances of the [[http://lucene.apache.org/solr/docs/api/org/apache/solr/core/SolrEventListener.html|SolrEventListener]] Interface can be configured in your [[SolrConfigXml|solrconfig.xml]] to be be executed any time specific events occur within Solr (currently, the only events that can be "listened" for are `firstSearcher` and `newSearcher`)...
+ Instances of the [[http://lucene.apache.org/solr/docs/api/org/apache/solr/core/SolrEventListener.html|SolrEventListener]] Interface can be configured in your [[SolrConfigXml|solrconfig.xml]] to be be executed any time specific events occur within Solr.
+
+ `firstSearcher` and `newSearcher` events trigger the `newSearcher()` method with the appropriate args, `postCommit` and `postOptimize` events will trigger the `postCommit()` method...

  {{{
      <listener event="newSearcher" class="my.package.CustomEventListener">