Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Jamie M. Guillemette" <Ja...@av-basesystems.com> on 2003/07/09 20:35:04 UTC

Question on design

Ok.. ive been trying to come up with a clean design for this and its just
not working.. hoping someone else may have a good idea.

The section of my app that im working on needs to produce reports.
Report are normally not a bid deal.. i go through an action.. display a
configuration page ( ie start date / end date to run report for ) and then
go through another action ( compute the report ) and then dispaly the
report.

What makes this section more challenging is the user needs to be able to
select several reports. Any of which may be configurable and then display
all the reports ( perferably at once )

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
JMG