Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org> on 2013/07/16 17:55:29 UTC

HBase Standalone against multiple drives

Hi,

"In standalone mode, HBase does not use HDFS -- it uses the local
filesystem instead" but is there a way to give it more than one directory
to write on?

Or is pseudo-distributed mode the only way to do that?

Thanks,

JM

Re: HBase Standalone against multiple drives

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
Thanks JD. My goal was to test the disks with and without RAID and
compare... So I will go with pseudo-distributed mode.

JM

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.