Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2007/01/04 16:23:44 UTC

How to add docs to our doc system?

Stupid question: I created a new document for the Spring Configurator.
How and where can I add this to our Daisy navigation?

Thanks
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect
http://www.s-und-n.de

Re: How to add docs to our doc system?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Bertrand Delacretaz schrieb:
> On 1/8/07, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> ...I'm stuck as I
>> don't know the password for the daisy user in our zone (I have access to
>> the zone itself). Where can I find this?
>
> If you have sudo access you can do
>
>   sudo su - daisy
>
> and enter *your own* password when prompted by sudo.
>
> That's how I do it, I don't know the daisy user password.
>
> -Bertrand

Thanks Bertrand, that works

Carsten

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Reinhard Poetz schrieb:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g4/g1/1223.html explains what needs
>>> to be done to create the documentation for a new module. As I'm working on the
>>> docs, I can set it up for you this evening. If you prefer to go through the
>>> steps yourself and learn how things work out, just let me know :-)
>>>
>> I would like to do it myself :) I stumbled across this document earlier
>> but failed to find where i can perform: "In Daisy, open Administration
>> -> Manage collections"?
>
> should work now - I added you to the group of Administrators. Do you have access
> to our zone so that you can setup the Daisy site?

Thanks for the info, Reinhard. I followed the documentation and now I'm

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>> Stupid question: I created a new document for the Spring Configurator.
>>> How and where can I add this to our Daisy navigation?
>> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g4/g1/1223.html explains what needs
>> to be done to create the documentation for a new module. As I'm working on the
>> docs, I can set it up for you this evening. If you prefer to go through the
>> steps yourself and learn how things work out, just let me know :-)
>>
> I would like to do it myself :) I stumbled across this document earlier
> but failed to find where i can perform: "In Daisy, open Administration
> -> Manage collections"?

should work now - I added you to the group of Administrators. Do you have access
to our zone so that you can setup the Daisy site?

Helma and I wrote the document at the GT and I updated it some minutes ago.
AFAICT it should be complete but setting up all things correctly isn't the
easiest thing so don't be afraid to ask. (Fortunatly setting up documentations
for new modules doesn't need to be done every day so I think we can live it.)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: How to add docs to our doc system?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.