Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Benchu Yao <ya...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/03 03:04:54 UTC

How to configure alarms dynamically

What is the upstream management system in the document
<https://github.com/apache/skywalking/blob/8af10bed11d0eac53e8eab13a3df276cd613647d/docs/en/setup/backend/dynamic-config.md>
 ?

Where is Config Key configured?

Thanks,
Yao Benchu

Re: How to configure alarms dynamically

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, if you want to implement the config server through gRPC.

Benchu Yao <ya...@gmail.com>于2020年6月4日 周四11:21写道:

--
Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking
Apache Incubator
Apache ShardingSphere, ECharts, DolphinScheduler podlings
Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: How to configure alarms dynamically

Posted by Benchu Yao <ya...@gmail.com>.