Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Vadim Roizman <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/27 15:31:50 UTC

Project dependencies page

Looks like this page is misleading:
https://tika.apache.org/dependencies.html
It's probably just a default template for project page.
Should it at least point the reader to maven dependencies like Getting
Started page?
Is it something that I can help fixing?

Vadim Roizman

Re: Project dependencies page

Posted by Vadim Roizman <ro...@gmail.com>.
Nick,

Dependencies page states that current version is 1.2, so it probably
stuck there since then, and not being generated now anyway.
As for reports plugin, apparently it it receives the site generation
settings from parent (apache). Overriding this in tika-parent may
help:

<build>
      <plugin>
        <version>3.3</version>
        <configuration>
          <outputDirectory>/local/dev/PROJECTS/Tika/tika.trunk/tika-parent/target/site</outputDirectory>
          <reportPlugins>
            <reportPlugin>
              <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
              <version>2.7</version>
              <configuration>
                <dependencyDetailsEnabled>false</dependencyDetailsEnabled>
                <dependencyLocationsEnabled>false</dependencyLocationsEnabled>
              </configuration>
              <reportSets>
                <reportSet>
                  <id>default</id>
                  <configuration>
                    <dependencyDetailsEnabled>false</dependencyDetailsEnabled>

<dependencyLocationsEnabled>false</dependencyLocationsEnabled>
                  </configuration>
                  <reports>
                        <report>project-team</report>
                        <report>mailing-list</report>
                        <report>index</report>
                        <report>summary</report>
                        <report>modules</report>
                        <report>license</report>
                        <report>project-team</report>
                        <report>scm</report>
                        <report>issue-tracking</report>
                        <report>mailing-list</report>
<!--
                        <report>dependency-management</report>
                       <report>dependencies</report>
                        <report>dependency-convergence</report>
-->
                        <report>cim</report>
                        <report>plugin-management</report>
                        <report>plugins</report>
                        <report>distribution-management</report>
                  </reports>
                </reportSet>
              </reportSets>
            </reportPlugin>